Woodstock
You are Woodstock!

Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Thanks to Canadian Mark for this fun little quiz.
You're very welcome. I still can't believe I got Charlie Brown! Good grief, do I really come across that way? Anyway, I think Woodstock suits you very well.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Nov 15, 07:06:00 p.m.  
I think you're a good Woodstock, too.
Woodstock is cool. I like Woodstock.

Charlie Brown is cool too. He is sort of the epitome of the modern anti-hero, a guy you just can't help but like.

Canadian Mark is better looking than Charlie Brown, though.

Did you take the quiz, Les?
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Nov 16, 12:03:00 p.m.  
Yeah? What if Charlie Brown eats, sleeps and breathes Star Wars?
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Nov 16, 12:06:00 p.m.  
Yes,I took the test - I was Schroeder. That's me on the sidelines, hammering away on my toy piano feeling smug in the belief that the only reason I'm not playing to a sold-out concerthall is that y'all are too scared to approach my shining brilliant self to ask me to play.

That IS true, isn't it?
Yes, Les. It's absolutely a fact.

Why, just the other day, I thought, 'I should ask Les to play her toy piano for everyone as we rewind the Star Wars Episode III.'

Then I thought, 'but I'm too scared to approach her shining brilliance to ask her to play.'

Okay, I'm going to go lay on my couch and suffer this horrible illness while I plot about how messily the life of whom ever gave it to me will end.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep my Gravol, daytime flu medicine and tylenol down long enough to write at leas four of the stories waiting for me.

§
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Nov 17, 12:40:00 a.m.  
Do you have Bird Flu, Woodstock...?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*cough. Sorry.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Nov 20, 06:05:00 p.m.  
Hey, you - are you feeling any better yet? I see your byline, so I know you're working...

Tell us a story, §hria...
Just popping in to make sure you have my PaganBlog info. :)

http://erishkegalspm.blogspot.com should do it.

Hooray for Mayhem!
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.