Fear

A down-turn in the cycles of wealth have seeded her with apprehension.

Fear grows in her belly making her pregnant with desire to defend an untenable position.

Lies breed distrust and guilt gives rise to irrational attacks on anyone in close proximity.

(This is not about me but I am updating my resume today just in case this pregnant pause gives birth to big changes.)
I did read your last post and I'm not even going to ask what this is all about - Let me just say, may the force be with you - and I truly mean that.

You looked really good on that bike today. :-)
Merci, mon ami...

I liked your chapeau orange aussi. I've been to Rabsteen's to visit the Queen... or actually just to see what's happening but it rhymes so nicely.

The force seems to be strong in me so far but the walls have ears! LOL

Tell Les and Kyla I saw them looking sharp on their bikes too but they didn't even recognize me. It must have been my dark sunglasses.
I didn't even see you! It's that "driving" thing, you know. Put me on wheels and I tend to be a hazard, so if you're not in danger of being run over by my classy racing Schwinn, I most likely missed you visually, as well. Lucky you!
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.