Something light, comic relief for the icky birthday blues!

Thanks to @ 6:14 pm.

5 things in my fridge.

1. Things that start with 'p'... pita bread, pizza, peppers and 'please don't ask what that is'.
2. Four near-empty bottles of different flavours of Gator Aid.
3. Three different kinds of cheese.
4. Two mysterious yogurt containers full of left-overs that no one is brave enough to open.
5. A box of baking soda that seems to be coming to life.

5 Items in my closet

1. Black t-shirts.
2. Black trousers.
3. Black turtle necks.
4. Black hangers.
5. Black shoes. (I refuse to see anything else that may have found its way to the back of my closet.

5 items in my car (If I had a car to put five items in.)

1. A four CD changer with Garbage, Chris Belsito, Evanescence and Astral Projection in it.
2. A stuffed growling dragon.
3. An eclectic blend of crystals, sweetgrass, eagle feathers and medicine bags.
4. Dirt. A lot of dirt.
5. A yellow happy-face frisbe.

5 items in my purse (My backpack is my choice of late, so I’ll use that)

1. Laptop computer and its plugs and cables.
2. Camera stowed in a winter mitten.
3. Digital recorder.
4. Notebook and pens.
5. Make-up, deoderant and cereal bar.

Mark says I am supposed to tag people but I think I'll just leave it for whom ever wants to play.

–Amendment from Mark–

As Les recently noted in the comment section below, I’ve been rather stingy with the live links - or perhaps it’s that I was being compassionate toward the 4/5 bloggers that actually really hate memes. With that said, the following four people can blame Les for this bout of fun.


The Queen (duh)

Jafer
Radmila
The Green Lady

Les, of course is the 5th person, and in her honour, I’m adding a question #5 to this “list five meme” - it only makes sense - right?

The new list of five that I have created for this meme shall be…

5 ways to leave your lover

1. Cease all bathing and other regular hygiene practices.
2. Chew up as many zesty cheese flavoured corn-chips as will fit in your mouth and then french kiss them - works better in the dark.
3. Quote Star Wars CONSTANTLY - though that’s never actually been 100% successful - yet.
4. Take the 7:20 to Wawa.
5. Buy a Sharpie Permanent Marker. Use it when they’re sleeping.

All theoretically speaking, of course… ;-)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jun 22, 10:03:00 a.m.  
Happy Birthday, cara. If we're celebrating with lists of five in groups of five, here's a handful from me.
5 things on my computer desk: 1 Itty-bitty book light; 2 digital cameras that haven't been used for photography since 2004; roleplaying sourcebooks; a DVD copy of "The Maltese Falcon; and a box of Medico pipe filters.
5 things in my closet: ancient & decrepit slide projector; dress pants bought in 1987 that haven't fit for years; more RPG books; ties; and a box with my tarot cards.
5 favourite movies: The Seven Samurai; Fargo; Harvey; Arsenic & Old Lace; and Casablanca.
5 things in my fridge: soft tortillas; honey-garlic sauce; popsicles; pesto; and two 2-litre bottles of pop, one regular and one diet.
5 real friends I've had in my life: Dr. Bob; Harry H.; Steve; Mike N.; Angel.
I'm lucky. The hard part of the fifth list was narrowing down my choices. I had to leave a few off the list. If you can say the same, be happy.
Happy birthday, sweetie! (It's sparklier in my LJ, but just as heartfelt here.) Great big hugs from Casa de Kitties (horrible Spanish, but cute, right?), especially the residents with opposable thumbs. Mmwah!
Thanks guys.
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.