My man is coming home.

He has been staying in that other place that he used to live for three weeks and two days. Too long.

Tomorrow he will give his two week notice at work and the plan is to drive down to Mississauga and pick him and as much of his stuff as will fit in my car on the long weekend. We'll be back on Sunday or Monday to get the girls ready for their first day of school on Tuesday.


That will also leave the house to Ami to pack and move over the weekend.


Tight but doable.


My #1 Crush


I would die for you

I would kill for you

I will steal for you
I'd do time for you
I would wait for you
I'd make room for you
I'd sail ships for you
To be close to you
To be a part of you
'Cause I believe in you
I believe in you
I would die for you.

Time to make some room. Time to steal time. Time to get ready to be the me I want to be. I've done my time in a prison of unrequited love and now I'm ready for the real thing and am finished with waiting.

I want to be close to him. I want to breathe the air that he breathes. I want to be part of him to be complete with him to be real with him.

289 hours and counting...
Squee! (nope, haven't gotten over being happy for you yet, and don't plan to any time soon!)
Pleeeeease tell me Wanda will still be available...
YES, Les, Wanda is most definately available and Carol has, at least temporarily, gained much more access to the video camera as well. Think you can throw together something to shoot in the next few weeks?

Thanks Erishkegal, I am squeeing now for sure... counting down the days!

Hi Joella! SMOOCH!! I'm coming over to see you on your blog. I'm so excited!
Hey, if I thought that your camera was available for more than a few weeks...

We have a "not as good as yours" camera available on a permanent basis now, and with a few more tests it looks like we'll know for sure if it's workable (so far it looks good).

We (pretty much) have the bar location down - it would be reasonable to shoot all the "Wanda" scenes within the next couple of weeks, yes.

CALL ME.
MEEE-EEEE-AH Ma ma ma MEEEEE-AH

Ha ha ha hee

I kill me!

I also can't find your phone number - again. Can you please email it to me?
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.