Lets play the comment game...

Please leave a one-word comment that you think best describes me.

It can only be one word.

No more.

Then copy and paste this in your journal so that I may leave a word about you.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Nov 12, 04:37:00 p.m.  
Wanda.

That's my one word, but I can't post it myself until... I don't know I might have to post it in a BEFORE bloggy time-lapse kind of thing. Yeah. I'm trying to sell T-shirts, dammit!
ROTFLMAO

When I get to yours I'm calling you Goddess!

§
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Nov 12, 04:56:00 p.m.  
Fantabulous!
"Curious" in all it's definitions. :o)
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Nov 13, 12:04:00 p.m.  
Fun.

You seem like you try to have fun at everyting no matter what that may be.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Nov 13, 12:52:00 p.m.  
Interesting

Because you ARE! ^__^
enterprising
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Nov 13, 06:13:00 p.m.  
Vivacious
Hey, you can't be Manda, I'm Manda! How did blogger allow that?!?
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Mar 18, 12:47:00 p.m.  
Tantalizing

In its very classical sense.
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.