Okay, quick one today as I have to move my woozie butt outta here and work.

First DON'T eat bean sprouts for the next little while. If things turn out as they appear to be turning out, I may NEVER eat bean sprouts again. The rest of the ones I didn't eat for lunch on Monday are going in to be tested at the Algoma Health Unit this afternoon.

I am feeling better but weak still today and the gut is still a bit of a complainer.

The really indelicate thing about this is the kind of sample they want from me at the Health Unit. Um, after using my empty sour cream container to collect it, I may never eat sour cream again either.

Wow. I can actually still blush. Cool.

So, maybe wining about a health problem will turn out to be helpful to someone out there after all.

Next entry will be the bad/fun thing I had a lot of fun doing last night.

Note to self: DomBeauty and the Beast and remember to blog results from AHU and tell the store if positive.
Oh, dood.

I hope that you feel better.
Sorry you were/are so sick
I've not experienced it myself, but I've heard (and seen) that food poisoning is about the worst kind of sick one can feel.

Hope you have a quick recovery.
Uck - I just read about that, and was worrying about my alfalfa sprouts. I had no idea that would be what was making you sick. Those are nasty little "tests" aren't they?
Thanks all for the well wishes. I think I'm almost me again, not that I'm overly sure of who that is, but anyway, thanks for thinking of me!
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.