This bird flu is so not tweet.

You know it'’s bad when I can'’t even sit up and type on my lap top.

I've spent the past 36 or so hours mostly sleeping -- something rather bad for a working single mom. When I was trying to find the strength to cook food for my kids yesterday (without throwing up on it) I actually thought 'We need warp speed in three minutes or we're all dead'’.

Nope. Still no burst of energy. Get up and go has gone away. Still just hangin' on.

For about a week I've been just hanging on. Do what must be done and nothing more. Need to sleep at least six hours a night or I can't walk and talk... not my usual three. I should have know something icky was headed my way.

So I broke one of my personal blog rules. I wined about being sick/wrote about health problems. Oops.

On a positive note, I lost a few pounds.

Now I'm going to break another personal blog rule.

Sick or well, I still think about him way too much. Pretty freakin'’ sad if you ask me.

Back to sleep.

First of all, when that kind of shit happens, could you at least call me and let me know a) That you're not dead (I see your byline now and then so I KNOW you're not dead, but at least let me know you're only sleeping so I don't worry...)
b) that you're SICK and can't quite cook a meal for your kids without wanting to ralph on it, and I'll show up with a casserole or take 'em to a waffle-house so you can SLEEP, dammit!
and 4) having over-stepped my bounds, I still have the option of backing away quasi-gracefully in the wake of your wrath at my proximity.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Nov 25, 01:23:00 p.m.  
*hugs*

You NEED sleep . . . how are you ever guna keep up to me on Friday?

*bashful
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.