Warning, this one may make you blush

I LOVE "The Sex Files"! Thank you Discovery Channel.

Today on "The Sex Files" I learned about my vagina and about female sexuality. I learned that those orgasms are indeed different (as I’ve long suspected). Deeper is definitely different from faster, or the front-on feeling. Well, as far as I can remember, anyway. It has been a while.

Too long.

I want some more.

Now.

I’ve been a little frustrated about how long it has been since a man looked at me like he actually wanted to touch me not like I had cooties or something. I mean, I have the same equipment that other women have. Why are they enjoying rich sex lives while I have to settle with a rich fantasy life?

For the longest time I’ve been thinking it was a flat tummy or a nice pair of perky boobs that would do it for me… you know, make me attractive.

Thanks to the Sex Files I realized it all comes down to one thing… the brain. Believe you are sexy and you are sexy. If you feel attractive, men WILL be attracted to you, flat tummy or not.

So, do you know what that means?

We don’t have to starve ourselves anymore!

We don’t have to constantly compare ourselves to some unattainable ideal and find ourselves lacking. We don’t have to run out and buy what ever latest torture device they’re marketing as exercise equipment.

We don’t have to get up at 5 a.m. and kill ourselves on the treadmill or dodge the traffic anymore!

We are free to be our sexy selves and revel in it!

Can I hear an AMEN sister!

Vagina warriors unite and have another piece of chocolate cake!

Oh yeah! You go GURLZ!

Girls rule, boys drool!

***********
Okay.

All you perky-boobed, cellulite-free, flat-tummy gals can go eat cake now.

Are you gone?

*

Good.

I’m going jogging and by the time I’m done you should be the sagging, squishy, lard-assed old lady and I’ll be the Barbie Doll on your man’s arm.

HA!
It figures. Today's the day, I told myself, that I'm going to say something on Shria's blog. I'm going to say what I feel, and say it with feeling. So, I get here, and what am faced with?

Right. I blush at the drop of a hat!

Ah well. Since I am here and I am posting a comment, here's my two cents on the matter:

I think there's a lot to be said about the way humans can slough off emotion on each other. Take the other day in the mall when I bumped into you for example... You were in a bright and cheery mood, and because of that I had a good "bright and cheery" going on for an hour or so afterward. I was glad to see you, sure, but I especially enjoyed that you were in such an excellent mood.

So why shouldn't the same sort of thing work for that "I feel sexy" sort of feeling. I'm sure that it does. In fact, I believe this is the true essence of the Jedi mind trick.
I think you may be on to something here, Canadian Mark.

Maybe I can use Jedi mind tricks to get them to eat chocolate cake.

Oh, wait, that wasn't your point... Yes, moods are contagious. So is insanity.

Everyone should remember that insanity is contagious.

Thanks for posting in my blog and I enjoyed bumping into you as well.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Nov 12, 07:42:00 p.m.  
Your blog is my new fav. thing to read.^^
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Nov 13, 10:22:00 a.m.  
yes
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Nov 13, 11:35:00 a.m.  
I love the discovery channel too. I'm not as shy about learning the vagina on tv rather than at the ob/gyn's office. You have a good point, feel sexy and you will be. I personally am attracted to women who are a little shy about their bodies. It's exciting to explore them. Sort like at christmas time. Would it be as exciting if the gifts under the tree were not wrapped? What if they were displayed outright for all to see. Not very exciting. Same thing goes for a womans body.
Now don't get me wrong, I am a man and do get caught up in having my head turn for a lady from time to time. But, I would be more likley to focus my attention to a woman if she was bright and interesting. Do what makes you feel sexy and good things with certainly happen for you.

For some reason I want some cake now. With the right attitude you can have what you want and eat the cake too.

Nice blog. I will visit more often.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Nov 13, 06:18:00 p.m.  
You already knew that. . . ^__^

I'm glad that you're enlightened, BE sexy!
Funny, I felt for so long the opposite of what people thought was sexy. *This had nothing to do with a survey All the Men I Knew at the time did, rating Every Single Woman in our crowd with a number. cough, cough*

I look for things in people that many people don't look for when talking attraction, or maybe it's becoming more mature, I don't know.

I am attracted to people who enjoy life. People who think. People who aren't lemmings. People who are who they are, or are becoming who they are - not who everyone else is.

That, and I love it when somebody has a great attitude. That is super sexy!
donkey: That chocolate cake I served at the birthday party was to die for. I even ate some, and then I had a little cake too.

You are wise beyond your years young Padawan.

Joan: What you said about being attracted to people who enjoy life
and have a great attitude being super sexy is something I am in total agreement with.

I would also add that I would rather hang out with people like that and usually avoid chronic complainers, whiners and paranoids who can't seem to look beyond the borders of their self-created/perpetuated misery.

Oops, that's me sometimes. Tee Hee. Guess we can't be perfect ALL the time!
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.