You scored as Bragi.

Odin

80%

Hel

80%

Heimdall

80%

Bragi

80%

Thor

80%

Tyr

60%

Loki

60%

Njord

50%

Balder

50%

Skadi

50%

Freya

40%

Frigg

40%

Sif

40%

Freyr

20%

Which Pagan God or Goddess are you most like?
created with QuizFarm.com


Thanks Goode Childe for that Meme
I haven't taken your "test" yet, but I remember who I leant toward during my apprenticeship (sp?). Let's see....

PS Glad to know you can at least type after your period of "invalidism".
Okay, see now, that's just wierd.> But comforting, nonetheless. Not even close to what I would have expected, but oddly familiar, so I guess - thanks for adding a bit of myself to me. I'm looking forward to reading Canadian Mark's results.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Nov 24, 11:53:00 p.m.  
My first time through (I had to do a tie breaker) and I ended up as "Loki", I went back and hit a different tie breaker and I was "Balder" so whatever that means HAHA
Right.

I took the test and got Bragi, as well. You Slut. LOL

Good to see you're alive.
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.