Sentimental moment

Driving out of a blizzard it became apparent that things don’t stay the same when a place is left behind.

Lately I’ve been thinking about people I’ve left behind.

My road has been very long and very winding, sometimes right bent out of shape. All along the way there have been incredible people to point the way back to the road when I’ve wandered off.

Sometimes they’ve been strangers I met on a bus and never saw again. Sometimes they’ve been wanderers like me who pass in and out of my life at appropriate times. Sometimes they’ve been people I never met but whose stories taught me something important that I needed to learn. Some of them are dear friends I still have in my life but don’t get to see enough of.

Everyone who has made a positive impact on my life and who I am have one thing in common. They see things that are not apparent on the surface of life. They look beneath the obvious and they read the way the winds of change are blowing. These are the people who are born grown up. The ones who walk their own way. The ones who know who they are.

To you all, - living and dead - I say thank you, I love you and I still think of you.

Oh garsh! I think it’s time for some chocolate and big group hug! *Sniffle*

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Dec 06, 12:06:00 p.m.  
I was actually thinking about a Fishbowl with Manda and Jen and whoever else. Sometime in the week coming. Where we just unload, without repercussion, feelings deep within, and troubling emotions. I could really use a long a Fishbowl
Did someone say chocolate? Did someone say group hug?

Did someone say bonding?

*raises hand*

I'm so there.
Okay, so it's a big ole bonding session involving fishbowls, chocolate and um...

Wait, Fluffy, you have a Jacuzzi, don't you? Maybe we could all fit in there somehow.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Dec 06, 08:04:00 p.m.  
Nope, it's just meant for two. ;)
Well, let's all hop into my Virtual Jacuzzi (that would be in episode 3 of Andre & Alice in Andre's Imaginary "backyard"), why not? We'll fill it full of hot chocolate and have a big ol' fishbowl hug and everything.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Dec 07, 02:35:00 a.m.  
nope, only meant for two. ;)
Well, that just sucks! What am I supposed to do with all these marshmallows?
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Dec 12, 01:17:00 a.m.  
No more wandering off now, your part of a new family. Congrats! Welcome to HBP.
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.