Very good news

Guess who surprised me today?

My baby boy! (Okay he's a little bigger now)

Scott came buy and had a very nice visit. The time flew and we took pictures.

It was so totally awesome! I have the cutest kids, don't I?

And it was the coolest Christmas gift I could ever have to be with them all together.

Maybe this holiday isn't so bad after all.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Dec 25, 03:10:00 p.m.  
Merry Christmas, Shria. *hugs*
That's so amazingly wonderful! The four of you look adorable.
I wish you a happy and safe Yule. Ummmm... belated Yule. Oh, You know what I mean. You're in our hearts and minds.
Yeah. What he said. LOL! I'm glad you've got all your kids around you this year, Shria, and hopefully we can get together soon for some HBP-style merrymaking. Confusing, confounding and CAUGHT ON TAPE!
Thanks guys. It helps to know you are all out there if I need you.
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.