Dream interpretation

"Lecture: Communication. Sermons. Ready to hear or to say something important."

"Church:
Big happiness. Being loved by God. Spiritual belief." "Night: Darkness. Mystery. Unconscious contents. There is a mystery that you want to penetrate."

"Winter: In this case is a cycle of disintegration and rest. It foretells happiness and financial gains."


"Car:
Personal power. Ego."

"Driving:
Work on energy and power. Looking for the desired destination."

"Hand:
Capacity and competence. Expect big work ahead, meanwhile must take better care of own affairs."

"Friend:
Joy and consolation. Aspect of self ready for integration."

"Telephone:
Remote locations. Connection. Trying to reach someone or something." - Online Dream Dictionary.

He took me to a church for a lecture. I am ready to hear something important that will make me feel spiritual belief. He has something to do with it.

He drove my car at night in the winter. I have put him in the driver's seat of my ego and he is piloting it through the mystery. Only he knows what direction to take to penetrate the mystery and I must rest and regenerate while he drives. (Remind me not to let others drive my car in the future.)

He held my hand. A warning of something to be careful of. Also a suggestion of the coming mutual support of partners in hard work and great capacity.

My friend phoned. I'm ready to move on to another phase of personal development and am trying to reach someone, to make a connection with that person.


Okay. Now I'm really confused.

so you are in mexico,what part??how long will you stay?you don't tell me a lot about yourself and you don't have to write in spanish,I write and speak english besides french.I wish that you could write me more about you maybe thru your email?? mine is
wickedstick55@yahoo.com,hasta la vista.
I'll be far from Cancun and not there long.
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.