Okay, just one more entry before I leave in two hours.

I almost finished all my work and just have to pack the stuff I've gathered into its bags.

So much for sleep.

Hopefully I can sleep on the plane but that should be interesting with the girls along.

Maybe Dana will watch out for Nova and I while I watch the insides of my eyelids. They have lots of quiet things to do, too.


Finally, today (yesterday) I got to have a real conversation with Michele. She has been in the hospital for transfusions on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday then asleep most of the time after. She perked up a bit when I told her about the Webb family and says she thinks she would be okay enough for Claryssa to come over on Sunday along with Michele's pastor and his wife. She rather liked the idea.

Although it was often difficult to understand her and her thoughts wandered a lot, occasional rays of the Michele I know so well and love so much shone through and it was very reassuring to talk to her again. She managed to sustain a near hour long conversation.

Her husband promised to keep me informed of her progress through email while I am gone.


Time now to pack and go, although I still don't want to leave. Can you tell?

I will be checking my email from Mexico and may even post some pictures of the kids on the beach or something in the next two weeks.

Yeah, okay, I'm out a here.
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.