Today's thought

Things we do not expect, happen more frequently than we wish. -- Plautus

My eyes are shut tight and I am fully NOT expecting the man I love to kiss me today. Fingers are crossed. Toes are crossed. Breath is held as I do NOT expect him to kiss me.

Okay, the diet pills are kicking in and I can't sleep. I've moved all my furniture, washed and waxed my floors, its 1:20 a.m. and it's really very sad. Although I won't be thin enough to have fun in Mexico, hope remains that some day I may be thin enough to attract his attention.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha

Yeah, like that will EVER happen.

Whew, maybe I should just have fun with my life as it is. He probably snores like a cat in heat howling for some lovin' anyway.

Nah, that second pillow is staying in the basement and I'm sharpening my own knives until my last breath is drawn. Good enough for me.

Tomorrow I'll be taking the last daily dose of diet pills a lot earlier in the day and trying harder NOT to think about Michele.

She is so much on my mind I'm beginning to lose it... okay, continuing to lose it, maybe just in a different direction.

Nope, I still DON'T want to go to Mexico but we're nearly ready.

Shria,I can't believe that a woman so beautiful and interesting like you have those thoughts to deep and down about life,life it's beautiful as long as you are in the right place with the right person,I am a mexican singer 57 years old living in sunny Cancun for 22 years now,and I love it,I wish you could have a chance to go and know this place you'd love it,I just opened a blog here,that's why I saw yours,I saw your picture and I said to myself what a beautiful lady,and I started reading your profile and i was surpried to read all that,anyway I'd like to start a frienship thru internet if you don't mind,my blog is luismontana.blogspot.com it would be really interesting to interchange comments and experiences in our lives,please do it,my name is Luis Montana
Hola Luis

Don't get me wrong. I love Mexico. It is a beautiful place full of interesting, welcoming people.

I just don't like being on a beach.

Thank you for your compliments but you know most of the pictures here are not me and there is a reason the picture of me on my profile is blurry.

But thank you, none-the-less.

Your blog and the photos are muy bueno! (I hope I got that right... I'm learning to speak Spanish, not write it. LOL)
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.