A monkey's uncle

Here I was expecting absolutely nothing and ended up with more bling, yum, cuddly things and pretties than I've had in this lifetime if you add all the Valentine's Days together.

Wow! How'd that happen?


It all started when Jason, a media friend, slipped me the late birthday gift (shiny 'C' key chain) and Valentine's gift (chocolate hearts) over coffee this morning.

Then my kids came home with a cake that Dana won at school and we went shopping. They picked me out the monkey and I went to cover a school board meeting. The chair, Wanda, slipped me the rose on our way out and Mario, the director, passed me a little box of Laura Secord chocolates.

There were also cards and cookies from my kids (courtesy of my ex and his girlfriend believe it or not) and a card from an old friend. (Damn skeletons keep getting out of the closet).


As I said, wow, what a day!
Wow, you cleaned up!

I got a beer. At least it was Heineken.
Heh. I got an e-card.

And we had an SSMPA council meeting.

Oh, and we had a big fight, but we got over it.

And then K and Fluffy stayed up all night, bonding. They were loud enough to wake me around 5:15. I was sooooo impressed.

Ah, romance.
That's what you get for having two husbands. Twice the headaches. Twice the nice and twice the teasing.

Oh well, you could do worse but you can keep em. I'll do chocolate and memories instead of men.

btw, I like Heineken. But more than one is good.

§
Ahem...Les, you got 6 beer...well, okay 5 beer, but still. :-)
I have changed my mind. Instead, I want two husbands, now.
awwww
Alright Les, well make sure it's somebody who knows how to cook. I could use the day off.
I can cook but I don't have the other necessary equipment for husbanding.
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.