Blissful ignorance

My house is calm and quiet, with just enough buzz to know its alive and filled with love.

Right now, there are four girls, a cat and a dog who just met last night, five fish and assorted spirits occupying my three bedroom abode and its peaceful. Quiet and serene. Believe it or not.

Yesterday, I told Ami that I love a man so much that I can't love another man so I will be single for the rest of my life. She said, "Shit, Yumi, you love him so much you can't even love yourself."

Very insightful, my bio-chem/english major Ami.

Now I am setting my sights on a happy single life filled with love and even self-acceptance.

Missing him has been pushed into the smallest corner of my awareness. It is a little nibble of my whole soul supper. The majority of my soul-food is made up of wholesome family/friend love and a joy of doing what I'm doing. Here and now.

Good morning.
She's smart, your Ami. Cute, too!
I'm so glad we ran into you Friday. It was nice to finally meet the girls.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Mar 12, 01:30:00 p.m.  
No surprise here. I agree wth erishkegal. I am pretending to be too polite to follow the line of thought her comment provoked here.
In other news, kitty does NOT look impressed in the "family picture" at the top. More than a little reminiscent of Yaga, actually...
Kitty was not impressed. But she is settling into her role as queen of the house quite nicely.
love the new look!
Thank you. It is courtesy of Kyle Cardoza.

http://technobabel.info

He also did this:

http://ssmpa.org/
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.