Feelin' like a bum

Ho hum. It's so awesome to lounge around in the afternoon sun.

There I was, sitting with Ami on the front steps Sunday afternoon at 2 p.m. in my pyjamas smoking cigarettes and drinking beer.

Oh yeah! That's the life.

Well, for about 20 minutes anyway. Then it's back to moving furniture around, building bunk-beds, writing stories, preparing the kids clothes and snacks for the week ahead and cleaning out the basement.

Yup, 20 minutes I sat around and did absolutely nothing -- other than think about all the stuff yet to do. But I did manage to look like I'm relaxing for at least 20 minutes. I'm so proud of myself!

Live HERE AND NOW!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Mar 27, 11:17:00 p.m.  
I'm very glad that you got your 20 minutes to relax. I had heard something about you being on a snipe hunt out at the airport, waiting for the local hero to arrive. If I had known, I might have walked down from Bayview to smoke with you.

Maybe we can enjoy one at Sunday breakfast?
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.