Integravations

A friend of mine who likes to make up words (and steal Dana's made-up words) says I have some integravating habits.

Adrift on a sea of infinite sadness
Awash with deep regret


There is this blogger's tendency to avoid using the first person in conversation or in writing. She says that is incredibly annoying - down right integravating.

Tremendous tenacity brings
Terrors in the night


She also cites this blogger's habit of responding to comments, suggestions and questions with questions as being obtuse and inconsiderate. She says that it is a way of being passive aggressive and avoiding every opportunity to communicate the blogger's genuine feelings.

Is it? Says this blogger.

Separation of spirit and heart from mind and body
Severing the soul


Every day she asks for the untold - knocks a little louder – digs down deeper. One of these days she’s going to realize there is nothing there to dig for. No buried treasure here. No pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Everything is gone
Empty

This blogger only hopes the eventuality of that realization doesn't do to her what it did to... ME.

NO, I AM NOT A PIECE OF FURNITURE
I am a living, feeling person, here behind these eyes I just don't know

Who is this blogger, anyway? Just an insignificant observer. An observer cowering in the corner of her heart - trying to keep away from the shovel.


SQUIM...

squim...

Squim...

Squimvinity!

>I win... kept the fact that I can never leave the place I wanted him to be hidden, didn't I?<

Shall I start with a hmmmmmm...? Just a wow sweetie; I am not laughing, because I am deeply touched. Your round-about elusiveness eluded the most real thing I've ever heard you say, and warrants much credit Girlfriend; you rock my socks. By the way, I'll never find "nothing there", especially behind your eyes, which hold stories more beautiful than we can visualize with words or colour. Empty is only a mindset baby; it is never a place we can park ourselves in for very long; empty is pretty lonely, eh?
I can't put touch into words yet (maybe in my next career), so I'll finish this conversation in a silent hour of snugglement. And you won't have to hide - you can't - I read textbooks, license plates, and minds, remember?
You are beautiful you sexy bitch. The cool thing too, is that soon we'll be able to plant a garden.
HuGs
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Mar 17, 11:28:00 p.m.  
What she said, but with manly attitude and a deeper voice. ;) No jealousy, though. You are not mine for that, but a friend to be loved and honoured.
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.