Vagine-OH-MITE!

That's the name of the new drink Steve and Andréa made up to mark the occasion of this year's production of the Vagina Monologues.

It's going pretty well, I think.

There are a lot of people coming to the shows and they are saying good things when they leave, although they look a little dazed. I hope that's just that the show had some effect on them, like other than putting them to sleep.


Somehow, I don't think anyone could sleep through Andréa bolting through the room and screaming CUNT at the top of her lungs, though, so I'll say it's going pretty well.


Last night tonight.

I'll miss working with the vagina warriors but I'm ready to return to the normal life of a supermom/reporter.

That's four of the nine of us below. Steve Alexander from Loplop is seen with Andréa, Becky and the drinks invented to celebrate the show. Those drinks are very good, too.


Hopefully we will find our way back to Loplop for a round of them after the show tonight. Economy Studz and the Vagina Warriors seem some how apt.


A review about the show is
here.

An article about it is here.
I wish I could have got to the show... I'm sorry about that. Aside from being broke, I was nervous that Mark would spend weeks talking about nothing but your vagina, so I put the kibosh on the idea of trying to sneak in. As it turns out, all he talks about is your vagina now, anyway, so we should have tried... LOL
its always a great experience. i went 2 years ago in the sault and it was fantastique!
Les: ...and you wonder why I can be so vindictive as to eat the last piece of chicken broccoli cheddar rice thing.

Shria: Don't listen to her. I've haven't told anybody what I think of your vagina and I don't ever mean to. Sorry we didn't make the show.
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.