I have a new love

This man is not only sexy as hell but he actually had the nerve to give the Da Vinci Code 2.5 stars on Canada AM during the week the cast was in Paris flogging the hell out of the movie. I laughed my ass off!

Today they were talking about the top inspirational movies and I realized I've never seen any of them. I started to cook up this theory...

Maybe I should have watched Rocky or It's a Wonderful Life just once. That could have made me a better person couldn't it? Maybe that's what is so essentially wrong with me... I've never seen an inspirational movie. I tried. I really did try hard to watch Rocky once. I just couldn't keep from gagging and my husband (now ex) sent me from the room in disgust. I bet that, if I could have watched one or two of those movies and been the sort of person who really gets carried away by them I'd have actually found that happily-ever-after before I got to old to care about it.

By that point in my inner diatribe Richard to-hot-for-TV Crouse was talking about movies he thought should have been on the list. He first really caught my attention when he said the two movies he has watched the most were It's a Wonderful Life and Pulp Fiction. 'Wow,' I thought. 'There's an incredibly sexy man with a brain AND good taste.' (Pulp Fiction is inspiring to me)

Then he utterly blew me away... he said Edward Scissor Hands should have been on that list. My heart melted. I am so his. The only way I will ever love another man is if Richard Crouse gives Blade Runner a bad review.
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.