All Saints Day

So off I went to the house of the 'Man Shack' to do a little filming. Fun it was. Much fun for all. We danced, we sang and we made stuff... and you should watch for Saultites in reality shows on Discovery Canada this spring.

Then, on the way home to my beloved, my eyes fogged over and I clipped a sign. I went to bed and bumped my head and couldn't get up for much more than a pee for about 36 hours. Nasty business this cold season!

Shaun made up for lost time by keeping me blissfully busy for a very good chunk of the weekend, including a night out to see an opera about a brain surgeon going nuts in a seedy motel after running over a raccoon. After the show we stopped in at Loplop Lounge and Gallery to take in the artwork, music and a new drink Steve invented. I suggested he call it a 'Sacrificial virgin'. What ever he calls it, the drink is VERY good! All raspberry and cherry and sparkles with a kick in the pants to boot.

Then Shaun went to sleep for about 36 hours.

Today I worked with Les and had a lot of fun but now I need to find out who Mötley Crüe is.


*Sigh*

I'd really rather go to bed for a few days with Shaun.

Or maybe see Dana's play. She's the star you know.


More to come.

Really, I promise.
Thanks for the car ride (two day in a row!!)... I had a lot of fun. We shall have schedule more regular play dates from now on.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Nov 10, 03:35:00 a.m.  
yay! a post from shria!

so glad you are doing well and are happy!

blessed be
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.