Monitor exchange

Some people exchange rings to declare their never-ending love and fidelity.

How dull and impractical!
Although we haven't set a date for the big data share, we have exchanged monitors so I guess that makes it official.

Shaun and I are engaged. Or something like that.


Future Shop is where it happened. How perfect is that!?

I wonder how much they'll charge us for the security cam tape?

You guys are just way too cute. :)

In other news...know any actors? I had three people audition tonight.
Well, at least you didn't get nose rings and tie yourselves together with chains through your nostrils. Monitors are good. Congrats!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Nov 15, 03:09:00 a.m.  
oooh! I'm so happy for the both of you!

when my life sucks cheese, your happiness makes me feel hopeful.

congrats!
Nothin' says 'I love you' like 22 inches - of monitor! What were you thinking!

Thanks anonymous. We're still giggling. Hope things get less cheesy soon. (hugs)

Les, we spend so much time pressed up against each other our critters think we are conjoined twins. Attaching ourselves together with a chain would be sort of redundant.

Erishkegal, what was the show again? What parts are you looking to fill? And while I'm busy asking you questions, how about a sushi night this Saturday or Sunday? I'll buy the fish, you bring the chef and I'll get his assistant ready.

Call me add me baby! LOL
OOH! How can I resist that? I'll tell Kyle. :) The timing is perfect!

The show is The Love of the Nightingale, and I'm looking for men. I've had some guys express interest since auditions, though, so things are looking up.
Copyright © 2006 Carol Martin.
All Rights Reserved.